Monday, October 18, 2010

Hidden Blessings

Ok, so I'm really excited about this because I've never really blogged before so hopefully I can keep this up. I realized a few things today that has really encouraged me to maintain committed to doing God's work. Lately I've been able to spend a lot of my time with my fairly new friend and brother in Christ, Kyle Dixon. This man is so encouraging to me and constantly keeping me in check. I picked him up from work today to come over and hangout and watch hockey, baseball, and do whatever; and as soon as he gets in the car the first thing he tells me is, "Sorry I took so long I was giving Adam's(our campus minister) number to a couple girls at work so they can come to church." Needless to say, I was very impressed as I continue to struggle with reaching out to my coworkers. I also managed to have a fairly relieving day at work despite the fact that we received news that we are having an audit tomorrow, which our bosses have been really stressing over for about the past 3 months. So, as the day ended I found myself feeling confident about the audit and looking forward to not having to deal with my bosses being as stressed anymore. I'm really looking forward to seeing how God works in my life through those around me and hope to be a leader and encouragement to them as well. Alright, well as far as that goes, I'm gonna hit the sack so I can gear up for what I expect to be a hectic day tomorrow but I have a good feeling about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment